S M X – Membership for a limited time is $ 300.00 per year!
The normal price for the SMX- Membership is $ 948.00 or billed at $ 79.00 per month. For a limited time you can get the same membership benefits of the 5% discount off all published prices, exclusive bundles available to members only, all for just $ 300.00 per year. Plus your annual membership costs will never go up as long as your account is in good standing. Total initial up front cost is $ 450.00.
What is included for $450.00? Your SMX – Membership and Qualifying Purchase bundle? Your annual Membership fee of $ 300.00 plus your qualifying purchase on a monthly subscription basis for a minimum of one SMX – 5 gram 999.9 Fine Gold bars at $ 150.00 per month = $300.00+ $150.00 = $450.00 plus your reoccurring monthly cost of $ 150.00 per month after the initial purchase until your S M X – 5 Gram 999.9 Fine Gold bars is paid for (in Approximately 4 months). SMX – membership provides access to the additional 5% discount off published pricing on our S M X website. Additionally, S M X – Members will receive updates and alerts when specific bundles are made available to members only.
**NOTE: You must pay the $300.00 in advance plus the $ 150.00 Monthly Subscription for the S M X – 5 gram 999.9 Fine Gold Bar to qualify for this special discounted annual membership cost to receive the 5% discount on future orders after your qualifying purchase. Normally S M X – Membership is $ 79.00 per month = $ 948.00 per year. vs $ 25.00 per month = $ 300.00 annually paid in advance. (There will be an initial charge for shipping of your one SMX – 5 gram 999.9 Fine Gold Bar charged up front for when time comes for delivery everything will be covered. Shipping cost will be based on your choice where you want your bar delivered in the future.)
- Greatly reduced Annual Membership cost from $ 948.00 down to $ 300.00 (billed in advance only).
- One S M X – 5 Gram 999.9 Fine Gold Bar on a Subscription* Basis at $ 150.00 per month ($600.00 is total cost of bar) this is the minimum available to keep the SMX Membership in good standing.
- As an SMX member, the member must keep and maintain the minimum subscription of at least (one S M X – 5 gram 999.9 Fine Gold bar on a monthly subscription basis) in order to continue to receiving the benefits of the additional discounts of 5% off future orders of the published prices and bundles exclusive to members only.
- * S M X – is financing the cost of your one 5 gram 999.9 fine gold bar (qualifying purchase) over a course of 4 months. Once your bar is paid for S M X – can ship it directly to you or S M X – can store it for you until a later date your choice.
- The cost of storage is $1.00 per month per bar. This will be billed separately if you decide to have S M X – store your S M X – precious metals.
- Once your qualifying purchase is paid for your Subscription will roll over and on month 5 you will begin paying for a new S M X – 5 gram 999.9 Fine Gold Bar on autopilot. In a year you will have acquired 15 grams of S M X – 999.9 Fine Gold bars.
- SMX – Members can add as many SMX – 5 gram 999.9 Fine Gold bars (Maximum 10 per purchase). If the member desires additional Products reach out to S M X – for specific products that is wanted.
(S M X – reserves the right to mix and match at the discretion of S M X – upon delivery any and all precious metals to a client. Meaning if a member orders 20 grams of S M X – 999.9 Fine Gold bars, S M X – has the right to deliver three 5 gram bars at 15 grams and two S M X – 2.5 gram 999.9 Fine Gold bars for a total of 20 grams or twenty S M X – 1 gram 999.9 Fine Gold bars as an example).
Each bar bears an authenticity certifying assay card in tamper evident packaging, offering protection and quality you can trust for each bar. visit: https://www.sovmintx.com/bar
- Contains 5 grams of 999.9 Fine Gold bar minted by S M X.
- Individual bars are presented in a permanently sealed protective assay package that lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Obverse: Features a single stamped S M X logo along with weight and purity
- Reverse: Features the S M X logo minted with our trademarked design.
- “retained value” refers to the market value of Gold now and in the future